Discover the marvels of the ancient Egyptian realm in opulent luxury and enchanting historical allure aboard the SS Misr, operated by Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts. Originally constructed by the esteemed British Royal Navy in 1918 and subsequently transformed into a lavish Nile cruise ship for King Farouk, the SS Misr embodies a genuine time capsule that reignites the sentimentality of a bygone era, providing sumptuous accommodations, delectable cuisine, and impeccable service.
The SS Misr presents an array of 16 cabins and eight suites, complemented by a lavish bar and lounge, exquisite dining establishments, and an expansive sun deck featuring a refreshing swimming pool.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airport(s)
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours, and excursions
- All transfers by private A/C deluxe vehicle
- Flight ticket Cairo to Aswan and Luxor back to Cairo with Egypt Air
- Sightseeing tours on the cruise shared with Cruise Tours group
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo at 5* deluxe hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Aswan at 5* deluxe hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation on board 5* Nile cruise based on full board
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor at 5* deluxe hotel with breakfast
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple and Sakkara
- Tour to Egyptian Museum and Coptic Churches
- Tour to the Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Tour to Kom Ombo temple and Edfu temple en route
- Tour to Karnak temples and Luxor temple in East Bank of the Nile
- Lunch meals during tours in Giza / Cairo
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo /Aswan / Luxor
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours
- International Airfare
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional Activities
Please note that prices are subject to change, depending on availability.
Leave a review!
What people say about us
Frequently Asked Questions
© 2023 Copyright to Go Elite Club
terms and conditions